* Large shutter speed dial for easy and secure setting even when looking through the viewfinder.
* Extremely quiet shutter release facilitates unobtrusive photography in sensitive situations.
* Unsurpassed precision focusing even under poor light conditions and low motif contrast.
* Small size and weight of camera and lenses.
* Compact and fast Leica M high-performance lenses ranging from 21 mm to 135 mm.
* Exact exposure metering even when light conditions are extremely poor.
* "Just-in-time" photography, thanks to minimum shutter-release delay (10 - 12 ms) - almost 10 times shorter than with standard reflex cameras.
* High-quality optical components and rugged precision mechanics provide greatest possible reliability and long-lasting value.