And innovations like the ability to shoot in both the Interlaced and Progressive scan modes, Auto-Connect USB, and Olympus's own TruePicTM technology helps the E-20N to meet many, if not all, of your photographic needs in a 15MB file.
* 5.0 megapixel (effective), 5.2 megapixel (gross) CCD
* Interlaced scan mode
* 2.5 megapixel (effective) Progressive scan mode
* Auto-Connect USB (Storage Class USB) Windowsr XP and Macintoshr OSX ready
* Dual Card Slots: SmartMediaTM, CompactFlashTM Type I and II; and IBM MicrodriveTM support
* Faster playback and review capabilities than previous Olympus models
* TruePicTM technology helps produce smooth and true photographic images
* Noise Reduction assists in providing clear, clean images in long exposures
* PC Flash Sync for Studio and PC Sync flashes
* Adjustable LCD monitor can be viewed at angles of 20-, 0-, or 90-degrees, or in the automatic or manual mode
* User-selectable Auto White Balance, 7 Pre-set White Balances from 3000K to 7500K, and one-touch manual white balance
* Compatible with all Olympus E-10 accessories.