The 645N goes a step further and adds the convenience and accuracy of autofocus and 3-frame auto-bracketing to provide one of the most enjoyable and satisfying shooting experiences you're likely to have. Incorporating the Pentax-developed SAFOX IV phase-matching autofocus system, the 645N ensures accurate focusing on subjects with either vertical or horizontal orientation in light levels as low as EV-1.
Strong and quiet, this feature-packed, durable and responsive camera is ready to help take your photography to the next level.
* Dual Six-Segment multi-pattern metering system with Spot and Center-weighted modes.
* Four exposure modes including Programmed-AE, Aperture-Priority AE, Shutter-Priority AE and Metered Manual.
* Two autofocus Modes plus Manual.
* Built-in motor advances film up to 2 fps.
* Imprint exposure data outside the image area along the bottom edge of the film.
Choose from 5 specially developed Pentax AF lenses. Accepts all existing Pentax 645 SMC manual-focus lenses and provides audible/visual focusing aids.