Rollei's legendary twin-lens reflex camera with an 80 mm Planar f/2.8 HFT lens;
The camera is covered with brown alligator embossed calf's leather. Chrome plated edges on the back add to the camera's sophisticated & elegant appearance. The logo on the front of the camera is the same which adorned Rolleiflex cameras of the 1930s.
The well-proven carrying strap eyelets of earlier models have been re-introduced. Rolleiflex 2.8 FX.
* Individual framing thanks to constantly visible finder image.
* Parallax correction.
* Interchangeable finder.
* Interchangeable focusing screens.
* Virtually silent between-the-lens shutter.
* No mirror bounce: silent operation, zero vibrations.
* Low weight & comfortable to work with
* Twin-lens SLR camera for 120 roll film (12 exposures 6 x 6).
* TTL exposure meter and TTL off-the-film flash metering in conjunction with SCA 356 adapter.
* 80mm Planar f/ 2.8 lens, Rollei HFT coating, made by Rollei in Carl Zeiss license, bayonet III fitting, focusing distance from 1 m to infinity.
* Finder lens 80 mm Heidosmat f/2.8 triplet, coated, made by Rollei, bayonet III fitting.
* Shutter/aperture: Between-the-lens shutter, linear apertures/speeds from 1 - 1/500 s plus B * Centre-weighted average metering through two SI photo elements behind the finder mirror, displays in the finder.
* Cable release socket
* Tripod thread 1/4"
* Dimensions W x H x D: 147 x 109 x 108 mm
* Weight: 1,275 g