Do you have a camera lover or photo enthusiast on your holiday shopping list? If so, KEH Camera can help! Whether they are a beginner or a more seasoned shooter, we have some great stocking stuffer ideas for the photographer in your life.
* Filters: Their use ranges from practical to artistic, and they make great gifts! A UV filter will reduce haze & protect the front lens element, while a polarizing filter will enrich color saturation. For more artistic projects, experiment with a soft focus, neutral density or B&W filter.
|Tiffen 55mm Circular Polarizer Filter|
* Caps: Whether it's for the front or rear of a lens, or for a camera body, any photographer will appreciate a set of caps to protect their gear. Caps will help to prevent scratches and dust, and aid in keeping camera equipment in top shape.
|Contax Front Lens Caps|
* Lens Hoods: A lens hood is another practical gift idea, and an asset to any photographer. A lens hood will prevent light from hitting the sides of the lens, which could create unwanted flare. It also serves as additional protection for the lens.
|Canon EW-73B Lens Hood|
* Memory Cards: A must have for the digital shooter. A spare memory card is always handy!
|Transcend 8 GB SD Card|
* Batteries: An extra battery is a valuable accessory to have on hand. It can save a lot of heartache and trouble, and is definitely a thoughtful gift for a photographer.
|Nikon EN-EL3a Battery|
* Camera Straps: Another useful accessory that ranges from practical to fashionable. They come in a wide variety of colors, patterns and styles. Above all, it safely holds your camera when you need to be hands free (or in the unfortunate situation that your camera slips from your hands).
|Nikon Neck Strap|
* Instruction Books: Manuals and instructions books are nice to have on hand for reference. Plus, you might learn something about your gear that you didn't know!
|Bronica RF645 Instruction Book|
* Cases: Every photographer can benefit from having accessories that allow them to safely protect or store their camera equipment. A protective pouch for their lens, or a case for storing memory cards make unique stocking stuffer gifts.
|Think Tank Lens Case|
* Gift Certificates: If you don't quite know what gear to buy for your photographer friend or relative, a KEH Camera gift certificate is always a good idea! They are available for sale by phone with our sales department at (770) 333-4200.
We hope these ideas help with your holiday shopping!