Turn your used camera into cash at a KEH Buying Event near you! Get an instant quote and a check on the spot for your clean, working, used camera equipment.
Though we buy most camera equipment, there are certain items we no longer purchase such as:
- Video Cassette Camcorders
- Point & Shoot film cameras (we do purchase Leica, Contax, and other high-end brand point & shoot film cameras)
- Point & Shoot digital cameras under 8 megapixels
- Darkroom equipment
- Polaroid cameras (we do purchase the Polaroid SX-70)
- Camera bags
- Lighting that requires a power back (we do purchase mono-lights)
- Tripods (we do purchase Bogen, Manfrotto, and Gitzo brand tripods)
- Slide projectors and film scanners
Please remember to bring the following to the buying event:
- A charged battery and charger for your digital camera to receive the full value of your equipment; cameras without a battery and charger will receive a lower offer.
- Your photo ID: We will need it if you choose to receive a check on the spot or store credit
Note: Any equipment you plan to sell us that is in need of repair will be adjusted in price to compensate for the cost of repair.
While KEH Camera does not sell equipment during buying events, please visit us at www.keh.com when you are ready to upgrade to something new to you!
For further questions regarding the gear we purchase, please email [email protected] or call 770-333-4200. We look forward to seeing you at an event!