The small, lightweight, easily traveling 6x9cm folding field "press" camera, produced in 1949, is made of sturdy plastic, designed to be very strong, prefect for the most demanding situations!
- The Graflok back accepts: sheet film, roll film or film pack backs
- The front standard provides: 18mm rise, 7mm shift, 18 degrees backward/forward tilt and up to 35mm fall (using the dropped front camera bed)
- The back standard is stationary
- Smooth rack-&-pinion focusing with bellow extension up to 73/4 inches long
- The 103 Graftar lens is standard focal length lens, delivering crisp images and close focuses to approximately 1 foot