The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
This product is currently out of stock. Please contact a KEH photography expert to discuss similar options.
Call 1-800-342-5534 or chat with us online!
Graflex 2X3 Century Graphic
* Item pictured for illustrative purposes only, actual item not pictured. See ‘Notes’ next to grade for included items.
The small, lightweight, easily traveling 6x9cm folding field "press" camera, produced in 1949, is made of sturdy plastic, designed to be very strong, prefect for the most demanding situations!
- The Graflok back accepts: sheet film, roll film or film pack backs
- The front standard provides: 18mm rise, 7mm shift, 18 degrees backward/forward tilt and up to 35mm fall (using the dropped front camera bed)
- The back standard is stationary
- Smooth rack-&-pinion focusing with bellow extension up to 73/4 inches long
- The 103 Graftar lens is standard focal length lens, delivering crisp images and close focuses to approximately 1 foot
Manual focus (only)
Experience the KEH difference
Going beyond retail means delivering more opportunity, security, and flexibility for all.
When every dollar goes further, every exchange brings new ways to create and explore.
Longer gear lifecycles serve more and cost less-for you and the environment.
Every exchange supports the passions and professions of fellow camera lovers.
Turn old camera gear into new possibilities.
Selling your old photo equipment online can be a hassle. We've gotten rid of the risk and made it so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Sell your gear