Accessories & Related Products
Rollei Rolleiflex 6008 Integral Medium Format Camera Body Description
Rollei 6008 Integral is an advanced, high-end professional medium format camera. The 6008i ergonomics are second to none in a camera of this size. Full automatic mode is available with this manual focus camera. Offering centre-weighted, spot and multi-spot metering. The 6008i accepts both film and digital backs. It also features interchangeable focusing screens, high-performance motor for single shots and sequences with up to 2 fps, interchangeable viewfinders, and full exposure coupling retained even with bellows, extension tubes and reversing adapter. The 6008i quality will exceed the quality any 35mm sized SLR, DSLR or RF camera.
- Camera Type:
- Modular single-lens camera with microprocessor control, multimode exposure control, variable metering patterns, TTL flash control, autowinding and action grip
- Exposure Modes: Shutter Priority AE / Aperture Priority / Programmed AE (based on fast-speed priority) / Meter-assisted manual in ? EV increments
- Lens Mount: Rollei bayonet with 10 contact for transmission o f iris and shutter drive pulses.
- Center-weighted multi-zone metering with seven silicon photocells in five groups behind instant return mirror. Two metering patterns.
- Spot metering by photodiode on center of focusing screen (approx. 1% of frame area)
- Multi-spot metering and averaging of up to five subject details. Automatic stray-light compensation during reading and exposure.
- Film Back: Interchangeable (6x6cm and 4.5x6cm) / Data 70 magazine for 60-70 exposures / Polaroid back for film packs (8 expsoures 6x6cm) / Earlier Rolleiflex 6006 magazines
- Film Type:
- 120 & 220 roll film for 12 or 24 exposures, respectively (6x6cm), or 16 and 32 exposures, respectively (4.5x6cm; Polaroid film packs; perforated 70mm film.
- Shutter Speed Range: 1/1000 to 30sec
- Film Speed: ISO 25/15° to 6400/39°
- Film Advance: Automatic
- Flash: PC terminal, Hot Shoe
- Mirror: Instant return with partially transmitting multicoating and pneumatic brake. Lockup provision.
- Viewfinder: Swing-out interchangeable magnifier.
- Optional 45° prism finder, rigid mangifying hood and 90° eye-level finder
- Battery: Rechargeable sintered-plate Nicad battery
- Dimensions: 143 x 139 x 124mm
- Weight: Approx. 1450g / 51oz
|Lens Mount||Rollei SLX/6000|