Accessories & Related Products
Fuji GX617 Panoramic Camera With 105mm f/8 EBC SW Lens, Finder (77) Description
Fuji GX617 is a wide-format professional panoramic camera featuring a versatile multi-lens system. Featuring high performance 105mm lens and viewfinder. This Wide Format Multi-Lens System provides a vast range of creative possibilities and it features a solid shock protector which guards the lens for extra safety. The 105mm f/8 EBC SW with viewfinder and lens-hood is an all-around wide-angle lens. The lens shutters are based on a Copal #0 design with speeds of 1 to 500 of a sec. The lens delivers superior performance across a wide range of shooting conditions - from landscapes to architecture.
- Camera Type: 6 x 17cm Format Panoramic camera with interchangeable lenses and viewfinders.
- Lens Mount: Exclusive 4-pin type
- Film Back: accessory ground glass focusing back
- Film Type: 120 (4 exposures) or 220 roll film (8 exposures)
- Shutter Speed Range: 1 sec. - 1/500 sec. and B
- Mechanical leaf-type. Note: A cable release is required when using the "B" setting. There is a specific cable release location next to the lens for bulb and multiple exposures.
- Film Advance: Manual, lever
- Flash: External / X-sync at all speeds via standard PC connection
- Viewfinder: Interchangeable finder system; a dedicated bright frame viewfinder is included with each lens
- Hot Shoe: Yes
- Battery: Uses two 3v CR-123A lithium batteries for the integral Electromagnetic Shutter Release
- Dimensions: 11 x 4.5 x 3.6 in.
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Focal Length: 105mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/8
- Aperture Minimum: f/45
- Shutter: Copal#0
- Minimum Focus Distance: 47.2ft / 1.2m
- Elements/Groups: 6/6
- Angle of View: 80.3°
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- Length: 5.7" (144mm)
- Weight: 37.4oz / 1060g
- Type: Reverse-Galilean Finder with illuminating type Bright Frame
- Magnification: 0.5
- Coverage: 91% Vertical / 94% Horizontal
|Lens Mount||Fuji GX617|