Accessories & Related Products
Hasselblad 501CM Blue Medium Format Camera Body, Waist Level Finder, A12 Back Description
Included in Hasseblad's best and most comprehensive medium-format photographic bloodline in the world is the 501CM (503CW French version). Hasselblad 501CM is another member of Hasselblad's medium-format SLRs delivering exceptional image quality, stability and ideal choice for studio photography. The Hasselbad 501CM concerts interchangeable lens, viewfinders, film magazines, and focusing screens. Couple with Hasselblad leaf shutter lens, the 501CM delivers extraordinary level of precision and photographic artistry. Ideal for a variety of photographic scenarios, the 501CM will quickly adapt to satisfy your photographic situation.
The 501CM includes waist level finder and A12 film back. The waist level finder is designed for horizontal, low angle or copystand photography. Single action hood with flip-up magnifier. The A12 film magazine is a fully mechanical interchangeable film back. The A12 film magazine enables film loading on or off camera. The A12 features magazine slide, film winder crank, film take-up spool, film load indicator, film holder key, film tab holder, frame counter, grooved take-up knob, film clamp, film holder number, spool clamp bar, film supply spool and film load index. This film magazine accepts 120 roll film.
- Type: Manual focus, leaf shutter, Single-Lens-Reflex camera
- Exposure-Control Modes: N/A
- Lens Mount: Exclusive Hasselblad bayonet lens mount; Accepts all C, CF, CB, CFI, CFE lenses
- Focusing System: Helicoid (manual rotating mount)
- Shutter: Mechanical leaf shutter, 1 second to 1/500th and "B". Shutter speeds in full stops only. Shutter Release: Camera body accepts standard mechanical cable releases.
- Metering: (Exposure:) Possible with optional metered viewfinders
- Film-speed Range: .8 fps
- Mirror: (Lock-Up:) Yes - possible with switch below winding crank
- Viewfinder: SLR type interchangeable waist level focusing screen (standard Acute-Matte "D" type 42215 Microprism/Split-Image; a total of seven focusing screens are available; One-touch folding waist level hood with built-in 4.5x magnifier. Optional diopter correction lenses. Field of view: 100 per cent of actual picture area
- Flash: "PC" socket for electronic flash connection on lens barrel. Flash synchronization possible at all shutter speeds up to 1/500th. TTL/OTF flash capability with Hasselblad D-Flash 40, Metz, Quantum Q Flash, and Sunpak systems.
- Film Advance: Manual film winding crank located on camera body which simultaneously advances the film, resets the mirror and cocks the shutter; Automatic film advance possible with optional Winder CW (.8fps)
- Power: Fully mechanical camera; no batteries required.
- Self Timer: No
- Dimensions: 7.08 x 4.49 x 4.33"
- Weight: 600 g