Accessories & Related Products
Hasselblad Arcbody Medium Format Camera Body With 45mm F/4.5 APO-Grandagon Lens Kit Description
Extremely small and lightweight medium format camera ideal for landscape photography, the Hasselblad ArcBody steps on the scene replacing the standard body with its bulky mirror box with its thin assembly. The construction of the ArcBody allows the attached lens to swing and tilt through two axes. A standard Hasselblad film back attaches to the rear as well as any standard Hasselblad prism or other viewing device. View of the focal plane is achieved by the standard Hasselblad prism attached to the ArcBody. The ArcBody demonstrates operation that of a 6x6 SLR, and at the same, much like a standard view camera. Its size makes it possible to use handheld for calculating the frame of a scene prior to the use with a tripod. Coupled with the 45mm f/4.5 APO-Grandagon lens provides a broader circle of coverage than normal 6x6 format lenses; therefore, rendering superb optical quality when coupled with the ArcBody.
- Camera Type: Medium format, technical
- Film Back: Accepts all Hasselblad rollfilm and Polaroid backs
- Film Type: 120, 220, 70mm double perforated film and Polaroid type instant film
- Shutter Speed Range: 1 - 1/500 sec, B, T
- Film Advance: Manual winding crank
- Flash: External
- Viewfinder: External
- Hot Shoe: No
- Battery: None
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 6.3 x 4.2 in.
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Focal Length: 45mm
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-22
- Covering Power: 110 degrees
- Elements/Groups: 8/4
- Flange Focal Distance: 55.5mm
- Flange Thread: 32.5x0.5mm
- Image Circle: 131mm at f/11
- Shutter: Copal #0
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec. - 1/500, B, and T
- Slip-On Cap Size: 70mm
- Filter Thread: 67mm
- Overall Length: 2.57 in.
- Weight: 400g
- Manufacturer's #: 160301
|Lens Mount||Hasselblad Arcbody|