Mamiya 120/220 Film Back HM401 (211-709) for Mamiya 645AF
The Mamiya HM401 film magazine is a 645 format roll film back for Mamiya 645AF series cameras. This is a complete back/magazine consisting of three parts: the outer Shell which attaches to the camera, the 120/220 Insert which holds the film , and a Darkslide. The insert accepts both 120 and 220 roll film (rotate pressure plate to select), fitting 15 frames per roll of 120 length film or 30 frames per roll of 220 length film. It's compatible with the original Mamiya 645AF, 645AFD, 645AFDII, and 645AFDIII*.
The HM401 film magazine communicates has a built-in winding motor, LCD display screen, and Up/Down selection buttons. An easy loading feature automatically advances film to the first frame when loaded. The LCD shows film speed, film type, and number of exposures at the touch of a button. A backlight and backup battery (CR2032 cell) even let the photographer view information when the magazine is not attached to the camera. To prevent accidental film exposure the darkslide locks in place when the back is removed from a camera and the back cannot be removed from a camera without the darkslide protecting the film.
- 120/220 roll film back for Mamiya 645AF System
- 16 645 format frames per 120 roll
- 32 645 format frames per 220 roll
- Automatic roll start detection and frame advance driven by integral motor
- Complete back consisting of Shell, Insert, and Darkslide
- Built-in darkslide holder prevents loss of darkslide while shooting
- Locking darkslide helps prevent accidental exposure of film
- Removable from and attachable to camera mid-roll
- Easy quick detach lever with safety catch
- Built-in film box top holder
- Not compatible with the earlier Mamiya M645 manual focus system
Available accessories include your favorite 120 or 220 roll film and a plastic cap which protects the back coupling mechanisms during travel.
*Compatibility Note: HM401 does not support 2fps advance rate, the HM402 Magazine does support the AFDIII's faster top frame rate.
|Film Type||120 roll, 220 roll|