Accessories & Related Products
Mamiya RZ67 Medium Format Camera Body Description
The RZ67 Professional is a 6x7 medium format SLR camera that creates stunning portraits and breathtaking close-up photography. A direct descendent of the tried and true Mamiya RB67, it uses uncompromising professional lenses to produce large detail-rich transparencies and negatives that deliver clarity and punch unparalleled in smaller format systems. A user-friendly blend of mechanical dependability and electronic convenience, the RZ67's robust construction and surprising portability let you shoot with ease both in the studio and on location.
Originally released in 1982 the RZ67 has proven a landmark camera becoming widely respected among pros. Mamiya introduced a sucessor in 1995, the RZ67 Pro II featuring half-stop shutter speeds and a dedicated fine focus control but also requiring new winders and AE Finders.
- Medium format SLR camera designed for high-end professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, and lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- Convient focus scale marked with close focus exposure compensation values for different lenses
- All lenses have Leaf Shutters for flash sync at all shutter speeds (1/400s to B)
- Electronically timed shutter speeds with RZ lenses for maximum exposure consistency
- Uses one PX28 / 4LR44 battery or equivalent
- Mechanical back-up shutter speed option (1/400s) in case of battery failure
- RZ lens shutter speeds set by convenient on camera speed selector dial
- Also useable with RB67 System Lenses (no electronic capabilities)
- Revolving back mechanism effortlessly rotates from vertical to horizontal compositions
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera, lens, and film back for next shot
- Auto-exposure capable when combined with an AE finder
- Auto-advance capable when combined with an RZ Winder
- Connections for electronic cable release and standard mechanical cable release
- Mirror lock-up mechanism
- One touch multiple-exposure switch
- Surprisingly light for a big SLR camera (particularly when fitted with a Waist Level Finder and 110mm lens)
Available accessories include RZ67 System finders, RZ67 System 120 & 220 Film Backs, RZ Winders, RZ Grips, Extension Tubes, and the vast assortment of Mamiya RZ67 and RB67 Professional Lenses.
- Type: 6x7 cm roll film SLR with lens shutter
- Film type: Uses 120 (10 exposure) or 220 (20 exposure) roll film
- Lens mount: bayonet mount with built-in safety lock and 12 electrical contacts. Accepts RB lenses without an adapter.
- Shutter: Shutter in lens; built-in Shutter release button safety lock and manual lock provided.
- Focusing Hood: Open and closes with a single touch; equiped with 3.2X Magnifier
- Screen: Fresnel lens asnd instantly interchangeable.
- Viewfinder: Orange warning lamp iluminates when Cocking lever has not been set or properly advanced. Red lamp iluminates when Dark Slide has not been withdrawn; also doubles as battery check lamp; green lamp iluminates when Mamiyalite electronic flash unit is fully charged.
- Revolving back: Back revolves 90° to change from horizontal to vertical format, or vice versa. Viewfinder format automatically changes as back revolves.
- Focusing: Rack and pinion focusing extends built-in bellows up to a maximum of 46mm. Focusing knob provided with lock lever.
- Film Advance: A single 114° stroke of the Cocking lever advances the film and Exposure COUnter, sets the miror and Light Baffle, and cocks the shutter.
- Battery: One 6V silver-oxide battery (4SR44) or 6Valkaline battery (4LR44)
- Dimensions: 104x133.5x21.5mm
- Weight: 2400g
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Manufacturer Part Number||526010|
|Lens Mount||Mamiya RZ|