Nikon DF The Nikon DF is a thrilling blend of classic and modern camera design. On the outside it's a classic Nikon, the thinnest lightest FX-format body with elegant mechanical operation inspired by the legendary F, F3 and FM/FE series film cameras. On the inside it's a flagship Nikon D-SLR with the advanced 16.2-MP FX-format image sensor and EXPEED 3 processing engine from the D4, an ultra-fast 39-point AF system, an ultra-high resolution LCD display and even Wi-Fi photo sharing (with optional adapter). The clear operational design aesthetic plus advanced capabilities combine into an impressively authentic tool purely for photography that's a joy to use. The Nikon Df is perfect for someone who wants to the deliberate feel and style of an analog film camera but the convenience and responsiveness of shooting on digital.
- Nikon's thinnest and lightest FX-format D-SLR.
- Dedicated mechanical dials for shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, exposure mode and release mode let you focus on what matters.
- 16.2MP FX-format image sensor and EXPEED 3 image processing for an optimal balance of resolution, image quality and shooting speed.
- Wide ISO range (100?12,800 expandable down to 50 and up to 204,800).
- 39-point autofocus system with 9 highly accurate cross-type sensors that work all the way down to f/8.
- 5.5 fps Continuous Shooting with AF
- 3.2-inch 921K-dot LCD display.
- HDR and Active D-Lighting expand dynamic range
- Retractable Meter Coupling Tab allows use with Non-Ai lenses
- Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter allows you to instantly share your photos.
Special Edition AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G The DF pairs nicely with the Special Edition Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G lens. It's a modern lens with a stylish retro design that features a knurled silver depth of field scale reminiscent of vintage Nikkor optics. The Nikkor 50mm Special Edition has a f/1.8 maximum aperture and f/16 minimum, 1.48' minimum focusing distance, 7 elements in 6 groups with one aspherical element, and seven diaphragm blades.