Accessories & Related Products
Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 Transmitter (Nikon) Description
Wizard MiniTT1 Transmitter is designed specifically for the Nikon i-TTL flash system. MiniTT1 works alongside the Flex TT5 transceiver and can support i-TTL operation around corners or in bright sunlight. The Wizard MiniTT1 has 52 channels over 26 frequencies. Transmits output power less than 0.001 watt and up to 800' range performance. The MiniTT1 is used with Nikon CLS/i-TTL.
- TTL Compatibility: Nikon CLS/i-TTL
- Frequency: FC/ICC model: 340 - 354 MHz. North America CE model: 433.42-434.42 MHz
- Channels: 52 channels over 26 frequencies (FCC/IC). 35 channels over 5 frequencies (CE)
- Antenna: Internal
- Transmit Output Power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: Up to 800' (10 to 240 m) for CLS/i-TTL triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables. Up to 1200' (10 to 365 m) for basic triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables.
- Mounting: Hot-shoe only
- Power/Channel Switch: OFF - C.2 - C.1
- Status Indicator: LED, green, amber, red status indications
- Maximum Shooting Rate: TTL mode: within approx. 1 fps of camera's maximum fps. Basic Trigger Mode: Camera Max fps
- Voltage: 3.3V DC (all pins)
- USB: USB-compliant 2.0, mini-B connector
- Battery Life: 30-50 hours of camera "awake time" depending on shooting habits
- Power: 3V lithium battery, CR2450 or CR2354 lithium coin cell type
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 1.9" x 1.3"
- Weight: 2.3 oz / 65 g with battery
|Brand Name||Pocket Wizard|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MINITT1|