1982-? 2-MS76 Pentax K bayonet lens mount. Same body design as the earlier ME and MV cameras.
Same features as ME except: reduced shutter speed range, hot shoe is dedicated, no PC sync terminal.
* TTL metering, GPD metering cell.
* Aperture priority AE metering only.
* Center weighted metering pattern.
* LED metering display in VF shows shutter speed scale.
* AE compensation: +/- 2 stops. (not actually a dedicated dial, but it can be accomplished by referencing special markings on ISO film speed dial).
* Dedicated hot shoe.
* Electronically controlled, vertical moving metal blade shutter by Seiko.
* Three position control selector dial: Auto, 100x, B.
* Shutter speed range: 1 sec - 1/1000 plus B. Stepless.
* No shutter speed dial for manual shutter speed selection, however,
* Mechanical shutter speed settings: 1/100x and B.
* Flash sync at 1/100.
* Self timer.
* ISO film speed range: 25-1600, set manually.
* Manual film advance and rewind.
* Mechanical cable release socket.
VF info includes: shutter speed range, over/under exposure warning, flash ready signal. Optional accessories include: Dial Data ME Back, Winder ME, Winder ME II.
Dedicated flash: AF200S, AF160, AF280T, AF080C Ring Light. PC sync terminal available as optional hot shoe accessory.