The Pentax Q-S1 is an ultra-portable, super compact camera that goes anywhere, and works with a whole system of lenses. The Q-S1 is part of the smallest, lightest interchangeable lens system in the world, the Pentax Q System. Unlike most other small compact cameras which tend to have limited lens options, Q cameras can use eight Pentax specialty lenses exclusively dedicated to the Q system and other optics can be used too via lens mount adapters like the Pentax Adapter Q for K-mount Lenses. The Q-S1 camera body features a 12.4 megapixel 1/1.7 inch, BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS image sensor and real camera controls. With lots of image controls like the handy bokeh control feature and several smart effects and filters, the Q-S1 is an fun way to fuel your creativity.
The Q-S1 is the 4th generation of the Q family, the Q-S1 replaces the Pentax Q7. The Q-S1 has all the same great features of the Q7 plus an all new exterior styling that features elegant retro lines reminiscent of classic cameras. With it's pocket friendly take anywhere form and conversation piece good looks the Q-S1 is a very amusing camera for making good times memorable.
Also available in a wide range of colors.
- Super compact mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
- 12.4MP resolution
- Larger 1/1.7-inch BSI-CMOS Sensor
- Pentax Q Mount
- 3inch LCD Monitor
- Front dial allows choice of 4 aspect ratios (3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1)
- 25 selectable contrast detection focus zones
- 5fps burst shooting, 1.5fps continous shooting
- 21 scene modes
- In-camera Smart Effec special effect modes, HDR mode, Multi-exposure mode
- 1080p30/25/24 video capture
- SDXC card slot
- 16 custom functions
- Green Pentax favorite button
- Built-in pop-up TTL flash and hotshoe
Available accessories include: D-LI68 Battery, D-BC68P Battery Charger, Adapter Q for K-mount Lenses, AF200FG Flash, AF200FG Flash, O-VF1 External Viewfinder, O-CC1512 Case, O-CC133 Camera Bag, O-RC1 Remote Control, Remote Control F, Pentax Q lenses.