The Pentax Q10 is an ultra compact mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. It's a super fun, super portable camera that fits in you hand yet has big-camera controls and lens options. The Q10 uses a good quality 12.4 megapixel 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS image sensor that features Pentax SR (Shake Reduction) optical image stabilization and Dust Removal II. The Q10 uses the full assortment of ultra compact Pentax Q Mount lenses and it can also be paired with a huge variety of other Pentax optics via the optional Adapter Q for K Mount Lenses. The Q10's sensor size results in a 5.5x focal length multiplier/crop factor compared to 35mm format.
The Q10 is the 2nd generation of Pentax Q family, the Q10 replaces the original Pentax Q. The Q10 has a more new Back Side Illuminated sensor coupled to a new image processing engine for increased sensitivity and lower noise. The Pentax Q10 is a great time, take anywhere camera for creative photographers who want point & shoot pocketability with real flexibility.
Available in a wide range of colors.
- Super compact mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
- 12.4MP 1/2.3-inch BSI-CMOS Sensor
- Pentax Q Mount
- 3inch LCD Monitor
- Front dial allows choice of 4 aspect ratios (3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 1:1)
- 25 selectable contrast detection focus zones
- 5fps burst shooting, 1.5fps continous shooting
- 21 scene modes
- In-camera Smart Effec special effect modes, HDR mode, Multi-exposure mode
- 1080p30 video capture
- SDXC card slot
- 13 custom functions
- Green Pentax favorite button
- Built-in pop-up TTL flash and hotshoe
Available accessories include: D-LI68 Battery, K-BC115 Battery Charger, Adapter Q for K-mount Lenses, AF200FG Flash, O-VF1 External Viewfinder, O-CC113 Case (Black), O-CC131 Case (White), O-CC131 Case (Red), O-RC1 Remote Control, Remote Control F, Pentax Q lenses.