Accessories & Related Products
Rollei Rolleiflex 2.8 E Planar (BAY III) Medium Format TLR Camera Description
Rollei offers not only the highest degree of performance and optical quality, but also all the ease of use one could wish for. Only three controls and three operations sufficient for everyday use. Precise operation is simplicity itself. Because of the virtues of its design and construction, Rollei easily copes with all the special tasks that the photographer who wishes to take full advantage of his and its capabilities will set himself.
Rolleiflex 2.8E features an exposure meter that is based on a selenium cell. The meter is not coupled to the shutter or the aperture settings. Its settings can be adjusted on the focusing knob. Equipped with the optimum performing Zeiss Planar 80mm f/2.8 with anti-reflection coating taking lens with double bayonet mount for optical lens accessories and lens hood and Heidosmat 80mm f/2.8 with anti-reflection coating, double mount viewing lens.
- Camera Type: Twin Lens Camera
- Format: 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inch (6x6cm), 4x4cm, 4.5x6cm and 35mm with adapter
- Film Loading: From the back onto takeup spool
- Film Type: 120/220
- Lens: f/2.8 Zeiss Planar 80mm, Bayonet III filter ring
- Shutter: Compur Rapid MXV, 1 - 1/500 sec., B, M-X-sync. Time & aperture selector wheels with EV values.
- Shutter Release: On front toward bottom
- Self Timer: Yes, 10 sec delay
- Flash Synchronization: M and X Sync
- Exposure Metering: Available, see description for this item
- Viewfinder/Info: Normal waist-level finder with magnifier
- Film Transport: Crank, single motion, changes counter and cocks shutter
- Multiple Exposure: Yes
- Focusing System: Manual via knob, focus on screen in viewfinder
- Power Source: None
- Tripod Mount: 1/4
- Weight: 44.27 oz (1255g)
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.13 x 5.74 inches
- Manufacturer's Model #: K7E