- Body Type: Minox LX ultraminiature camera
- Film Advance: Push-pull rapid wind, operates only after shutter is released
- Film Pressure Plate: Closing force ~ 7.5N with camera in shooting readiness; film gate opens during film advance and loading
- Film Speeds: adjustable from 12 ASA to 400 ASA (12 to 27 DIN.)
- Light Signals: Yellow: slow speed, Red: overexposure, Green: battery check
- Lens Hood: Built-in
- Finder: Bright-frame finder with automatic parallax compensation
- Frame (Exposure) counter: counts back from 36 to 0 or from 15 to 0
- Sensor Size/Type: 15mm / Silicon photo diode SBC
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-
- Shutter Speed: 1/30 sec. - 1/2000 sec.
- Flash Contact: X contact
- Power: Single 5.6 volt battery, Mallory PX 27, Ucar EPX 27, or Varta 7150
- Dimensions: (Length closed:) 4.25" (Length extended:) 4.9" (width:) 1.1" (height:) 0.6"
- Weight: 88 g