Accessories & Related Products
Domke F-2 Original Sand Canvas 12X6.5X9 Description
The bag that started it all. Jim Domke had the first one custom made for his own use in 1976, and tens of thousands of bags later, the F-2 is still the most popular Domke Bag. It is the faithful companion of professional photographers around the world.
Ideal For: 2 cameras with or without motor drives, 6-10 lenses up to 300mm, flash unit, 10-20 rolls of film, and accessories.
Facts and Figures:
- Twelve compartments and pockets.
- Patented four-compartment Padded Insert included.
- Adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap runs completely around the bag.
- Removable padded bottom stiffener.
- Removable hand carrying strap included.
- Main compartment 12L x 6.5W x 9"D.
- Approximate weight 2 lbs. 9 oz. The bag that started it all. Jim Domke had the first one custom made for his own use in 1976, and the F-2 is still one of the most popular Domke Bags today. Designed so that the photographer could get at equipment instantly, without having to take the bag from their shoulder. Includes an adjustable non-slip Gripper™ Strap with durable cotton webbing, removable bottom stiffener, removable hand carrying strap, YKK zippers, and steel snap hooks.
|Manufacturer Part Number||700-02S|