Capture phenomenal depth and clarity in multi-gigapixel panoramas with the versatile EPIC 100. Based on technology developed by NASA for the Mars Rover, the EPIC 100 is strong enough to hold a camera and lens combinations up to 3.0 lbs (1.36 kg). With the GigaPan Stitch software, these photos are efficiently combined into a seamless panorama that can be easily uploaded to GigaPan.com, where you can view, share, embed, tag, and print your images.
- Fits standard tripods with ¼ in. x 20 thread
- Range of Motion - 360 panoramic and -60/+90 tilt range of motion
- Reliable incremental movement - The pan-tilt precision is 0.12 degrees for tilt and 0.36 degrees for pan
- Weight - 3.41 lbs (1.55 kg)
- Size - 8.71in. x 8.37 in. x 4.96 in. (22.1 x 21.3 x 12.6 cm)
- Settings - Option to repeat last panorama, pause and scroll, and order pictures as rows or columns
- Start Delay/Timer enables a timer delay before each panorama capture begins.
- For select Canon models, can trigger camera using either the button pusher or using the Canon E3 Trigger Cable for Epic 100 (sold as accessory)
- Multiple shutter allows the EPIC 100 to take multiple pictures at each image location up to 9 times per position.
- Taller cape arm to allow for a greater range of camera size and motion
- Additional gear reduction to allow for greater holding torque and finer precision movements in tilt axis
- Bubble level onboard for quick set-up
- Simple camera adjustment for optimal positioning of the entrance pupil
- Scale and marking features enable repeatable adjustment
- Anti-slip camera pad