Bronica 120 Late Film Back for ETR System
The Bronica 120 Film Back (2nd version) for the ETR System is a modular roll-film holder that fits fifteen '645' (56x42mm) format exposure frames on a 120 length roll film. Unless otherwise noted, this is a complete film back (also sometimes referred to as a film magazine) that consists of three main components, the exterior 'shell' (which mounts to the camera body), the 'film insert' where a roll of 120 film (and take-up spool) are to be installed, and the 'darkslide' which prevents film from being exposed when the unit is not attached to a camera body.
As part of Bronica's truly modular ETR/ERS/ETRSi system the film back can be removed and reattached in the middle of a roll, allowing photographers the ability to switch between different film stocks without having to finish an entire roll. As a safety feature the back is designed so that it can't be removed from a camera body without the darkslide in place protecting the film.
This 2nd version ETR system back features shell latches on both sides. Each latch/tab also features a safety catch. While the later model Bronica 'EI' back has a shell omitting the additional safety catches, many users consider this 2nd version the most secure style (even if it requires a bit of practice to open).
- 120 roll-film back for Bronica ETR, ERS, & ETRSi system
- Fifteen 645 format exposures per roll
- Insert pressure plate & frame counter designed exclusively for 120 size/length roll film
- Includes Shell, Insert, Darkslide (unless otherwise noted)
- Fully mechanical
- Dual shell latches each with a safety catch
- Integrated keeper for side of film box for easy film-stock identification
Available accessories include: your favorite film.
|Film Type||120 roll|