Returns and exchanges are allowed within 14 days of delivery and are subject to the following conditions:
- NEW items must be in perfect, brand new condition and returned in manufacturer's original undamaged box. All manufacturer's original packing materials, accessories and original unused warranty cards (and rebate forms if applicable) must also be included and in perfect condition.
- USED items must be in the same condition as originally shipped. Items that have incurred impact, water or sand damage will not be accepted.
- Due to the perishable nature of film and other photo sensitized products, we cannot accept returns on these items.
- AS-IS items are not returnable.
- Defective or mis-shipped (incorrect item sold, item description inaccurate or title incorrect) returns will receive a prepaid ground shipping label to return the item.
- If the customer is returning an item because they changed their mind, the customer will be responsible for the shipment of the item back to KEH.
- If a customer is exchanging an item we will ship the exchange back via Fedex Ground at no charge to the customer.
- If an item is being exchanged due to an internal error, we will send the item back via the same shipping method the customer originally chose.
- If the customer changes their mind about their purchase, the item will be exchanged using Fedex Ground shipping. The customer may pay the difference for upgraded shipping.
- Returned items that do not meet the above conditions will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Exchanged items will be shipped via Fedex Ground shipping.
- Exchanged items will be shipped to the same shipping address where the original order was shipped.
- Customers may pay for upgraded shipping once the exchange is ready.
- Customers with a high return rate of working merchandise may be subject to incremental restocking fees or other further action.
- Returned items must be shipped prepaid to KEH Returns.
We recommend that you use your own trackable and insured shipping method. Returns and exchanges must be returned pre- paid; we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. KEH is not responsible for lost returns. Please note: shipping and handling charges and return mail charges are not refundable.
Please call 1-800-342-5534 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA). Please remember to place a copy of the RMA you receive during this process in the box with your item(s) you are returning.
To return item(s) for a refund, please do the following:
- Enclose the original or a copy of the sales invoice with a detailed note describing the reason for return along with the item(s) being returned. Your return may be delayed without complete information.
- Carefully package the merchandise. KEH Camera will not be responsible for improperly packaged returns and the resulting damage.
- Please ship to the following address:
5080 Highlands Parkway
Smyrna, GA 30082
Returned items must be shipped prepaid to KEH Camera. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items during return shipment.
New and used returned items that are outside the return period, or are not in the same condition as sold, may incur a 15% restocking fee.
Yes a return authorization is required prior to returning any product.
Please contact a customer service representative via email at [email protected] or phone (800) 342-5534 BEFORE returning any item you purchase from KEH, so we may handle your return in the fastest, most efficient manner possible.
If possible, pack the equipment in the original packaging. If the original packaging is not available, then wrap each individual item in bubble wrap. Newspaper may be used if bubble wrap is not available. Be sure to wrap each item completely and secure with tape. The tape should never come in contact with the surface of the equipment as it may damage the finish.
Choose an appropriate size box for the items to be shipped. Too small may not allow room for ample padding. Too large may allow for items to bounce around. If you are reusing a box, remove any old labels to prevent shipping mix-ups.
Pad the box with a material such as bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or crumbled or shredded paper while keeping the equipment in the center of the box. The equipment should not come in contact with the box. Make sure enough packing material has been used allowing for no give at the top.
- Keep a list of the items shipped and their serial numbers.
- Enclose a copy of the invoice with the reason for your return on the back of the invoice.
- If you are not returning the complete order please circle the items on the invoice being returned.
- Label multiple boxes - 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc on the outside of each box.
We recommend shipping your equipment via UPS or FedEx so it may be tracked and insured.
Mail your package(s) to:
5080 Highlands Parkway SE
Smyrna, GA 30082
Upon receipt of your returned merchandise, all equipment is thoroughly inspected and tested by our returns department. Normal refund processing time is typically 5 to 10 business days. This time includes our inspection process and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
Refunds will be made in the form of original payment.
If you have requested a refund for an item that was not damaged, defective or misidentified, the amount of the item(s) returned and respective sales tax (where applicable) will be refunded. We're sorry, but shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.