The Zenza Bronica SQ 6x6 120 film back is a modular roll-film holder that fits twelve 'six by six' (56x56mm) format (a.k.a. two and a quarter inch format) exposure frames on a 120 length roll film. This is a complete film back (also sometimes referred to as a film magazine) that consists of three main components, the exterior 'shell' (which mounts to the camera body), the 'film insert' where a roll of 120 film is to be installed, and the 'darkslide' which prevents film from being exposed when the film back is not attached to a camera body.
As part of Bronica's truly modular SQ/SQ-A/SQ-AM/SQ-Ai/SQ-B system the film back can be removed and reattached in the middle of a roll, allowing photographers the ability to switch between different film stocks without having to finish an entire roll. As a safety feature Back is designed so that it can't be removed from a camera body without the darkslide in place protecting the film.
- 120 roll-film back for SQ, SQ-A, SQ-AM, SQ-Ai, SQ-B cameras
- Twelve 6x6 format exposures per roll
- Insert pressure plate & frame counter designed exclusively for 120 size/length roll film
- Includes Shell, Insert, Darkslide (unless otherwise noted)
- Fully mechanical
- ISO dial conveys information to compatible metered prisms
- Integrated keeper for side of film box for easy film-stock identification
Available accessories include: your favorite film.