Delivering the ultimate combination of wide-angle, low-light performance, L-series optics and compact construction, the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM lens is a phenomenal complement to any EOS SLR camera. This L-series ultra wide-angle zoom incorporates an Optical Image Stabilizer, and offers up to four stops of correction for admirable performance even in dim light. It features three aspheric lens elements and two UD lens elements to minimize aberrations throughout the zoom range, plus optimized coatings to help minimize ghosting. A circular 9-blade aperture delivers gorgeous background blur. The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM features inner focusing and ring USM for accurate, discreet and speedy AF. It also offers full-time manual focus and has a minimum focusing distance of 0.92 ft./0.28m across the entire zoom range. Built to function even in unfavorable weather conditions, the EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is dust-resistant and water-resistant (when used with an optional filter) for professional caliber ultra-wide performance, everywhere.
- High performance L-series ultra-wide zoom
- Optical Image Stabilizer for up to four stops of correction
- 3 aspherical elements (1 large diameter) help correct aberration
- 2 UD lens elements help reduce chromatic aberration
- Optimized coatings help provide excellent color balance & minimize ghosting
- Circular aperture (9 blades) delivers beautiful backgrounds
- Inner focusing design
- Ring type USM (UltraSonic Motor) for fast & silent autofocusing
- Full-time manual focus override allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.28m (0.92ft) across entire zoom range.
- Resistant to dust and water intrusion
Available accessories include: LP1219 Lens Case, EW-82 Lens Hood, 77mm filters, caps.