Accessories & Related Products
Canon EOS 1N RS 35mm Camera Body Description
Taking the professional photographer to the next level, the Canon EOS-1N RS is a specially-developed camera designed to meet the demands photojournalism, sports and scientific photography where precision and high speed are essential. Containing almost all of the features of Canon's flagship EOS-1N, this model features a pellicle mirror which eliminates the flipping of the mirror as the shutter is released. This results in several dramatic differences for the professional photographer. In addition, unlike the EOS-1N, which permits increased film advance speeds by adding on the optional Power Drive Booster E1, the EOS-1N RS features a built-in motor drive which can provide three different modes: RS, Continuous, and single frame film advance.
- Type: 35mm focal plane shutter (Vertical travel) type AE and AF single-lens reflex camera integrating high-speed motor drive function and a fixed half mirror
- Exposure-Control Modes: Shutter priority AE, Aperture Priority AE, Depth-of-field AE, Intelligent Program AE, Manual
- Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Focusing: Laser-matte full-surface screen with fine spot metering mark
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, double-blind, focal-plane electronic shutter with carbon blades and metal curtains. First and second curtains controlled electronically & independently. Shutter speed 30 - 1/8000 sec
- Metering: Composite SPC for TTL full-aperture metering (16-zone evaluative, 9% partial at center, fine spot metering [2.3% at center] and centerweighted averaging)
- Film-speed Range: ISO 6-6400
- Mirror: Fixed pellicle mirror . Image does not disappear from the viewfinder.
- Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level pentaprism using a fixed pellicle mirror. 0.72x magnification and virtually 100% coverage.
- Flash: External hot-shoe flash connection
- Film Advance: Automatic film advance with built-in motor
- In RS mode (CH) approx 10
- RS mode (CL) approx. 3
- One-shot AF and manual mode approx. 6 fps
- AI-AF mode (CH) approx. 5 fps
- Power: 8x AA batteries or Ni-Cd pack E-1
- Dimensions: 6-5/16" x 6-1/8" x 3-1/16" / 161 x 160 x 78mm
- Weight: 1300 g / 45.5 oz
|Manufacturer Part Number||C12-8311-20S|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|