Fujifilm Finepix WP-FXF30 UW Housing (F30,F31FD) Rated To 40 Meters Description
The Fujifilm WP-FXF30 underwater housing is used to bring the Fujifilm FinePix F30 and F31FD underwater at depths of up to 130' (40 m). Use this housing to take stunning underwater photographs with your Fujifilm digital camera.
Go deep for that unique shot with this underwater housing designed exclusively for the FinePix F30 digital camera. With a polycarbonate shell body and tempered glass lens window, this underwater housing is designed for depths of up to 130 feet (40 meters). The internal flash can be used underwater (removable diffuser included).
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Compatibility: Fujifilm FinePix F30, F31FD
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Controls: All
- Depth Rating: 130' (40 m)
- Buoyancy: Positive
- Port: Fixed, flat
- Internal Flash Usable: Yes
- External Strobe Connector: None
- Moisture Alarm: None
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 5.08 x 3.70 x 3.70" (129 x 94 x 94 mm)
- Weight (without Camera): 0.65 lb (295 g)
|Manufacturer Part Number||15694040|