Fujifilm X-A2 The Fujifilm X-A2 is a super portable and economical Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with an fairly large APS-C size sensor. The X-A2 offers big sensor image quality and with a solid set of capabilities not the least of which is the ability to use Fujifilm's excellent X-Mount Fujinon optics.
While the X-A2 forgoes the eyelevel finder found on the Fujifilm X-E series cameras, it's more compact and affordable. The large bright 3 inch LCD monitor on the X-A2 tilts up and down for compositional convenience and easy selfies.
The X-A2 was originally released in 2015. In 2016 Fuji introduced a very similar X-A3 with a a newer 24MP sensor, a touchscreen, and a electronic shutter option.
- Large 23.6 x 15.6mm APS-C format sensor
- 16 Megapixel (4896x3264) resolution
- Self-cleaning sensor
- Numerous Film Simulation modes
- Ultra-compact retro body design with good grip surfaces
- Uses Fujinon X-Mount lenses
- 3-inch LCD screen tilts 180° for easy selfies
- ISO sensitivity from 200-6400 (expandable to 100-25,600)
- Industry leading color reproduction based on 80 years of color science
- 6 Film Simulation modes
- Numerous pre-programed scene exposure modes
- Numerous Advanced image filters
- 49 Autofocus Zones with changeable AF frame size
- Face Detection, Eye Detection
- Burst shooting at up to 5.6fps
- 1080p30 video capture
- Dual control dials, knurled mode selector
- Custom mode, user programable Function button
- Mechanical shutter
- TTL Hot shoe and pop-up flash
- SDXC card slot, UHS-I compatibility
- Mini-HDMI, Micro USB 2.0, & Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Works with the Fujifilm Camera Remote app
- Weighs just 339g (12.0oz)
Available accessories include: extra NP-W126S Li-ion batteries, Fujinon X-Mount lenses.
Fujifilm Fujinon 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 XC OIS II The Fujifilm 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 XC OIS II lens is a wide-angle zoom lens designed for the Fuji X-Mount system. With a 35mm equivalent of 24-76mm (83.2?-71.7? angle of view) the Fujifilm 16-50mm delivers wide-angle performance perfect for dynamic landscape, architectural, and interior photography. The powerful Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) reduces camera shake and is the perfect solution for handheld and lowlight photography.
Smooth, accurate, high-speed focus is achieved through an enhanced inner focusing system. The Fujifilm 16-50mm uses lightweight internal glass as well as a high-precision stepper motor to keep the lens near silent. The optical design includes three aspherical and one extra-low dispersion (ED) element to reduce chromatic aberrations and keep your images sharp and clear and to reduce ghosting and lens flare. Macro-focusing allows you to get as close as 5.9 inches.
Introduced in 2015, this Fujifilm 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 XC OIS II lens (Fuji part# 16460757) is a direct replacement for the original Fujifilm 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 XC OIS (Fuji part# 16401622). The 16-50mm is one of Fujifilms' most popular models due to a compelling combination of performance and value. Also available in Black.
- XC (X-Mount Compact) Series Lens
- 24-75mm equivalent (35mm format)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- 12 all-glass elements in 10 groups
- Three aspherical elements
- One extra-low dispersion (ED) element
- Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) multilayer anti-reflective coating
- Seven rounded diaphragm blades
- 17 steps of exposure control in 1/3 stop increments
- Non-rotating 58mm filter thread
- Quick responsive stepping motor
- 15cm (5.9 in) minimum focus distance macro capability
Available accessories include: 58mm filters, reversible lens hood, front & rear caps.
Note: X-Pro1 & X-E1 users may need to update camera firmware to enable aperture adjustment via body command dial with XC lenses.