Accessories & Related Products
Hasselblad H2 (H1 Upgrade) Medium Format Camera Body Description
The Hasselblad H2 is a medium-format, dual-platform camera that builds on the success of the popular H1. This model, designed for the toughest professional use, makes either high-end digital capture or film capture as easy as point-and-shoot. Multiple exposure is possible with a number of exposures that can be set to 2, 3, 4, 5 and no limit (with film magazine only). Additonal features include: flash control with Automatic TTL centre weighted system - uses built-in flash or flashes compatible with SCA3002 (Metz™); built-in metering system; and available flash can be used at all shutter speeds - flash can be synchronized in the beginning or at the end of the exposure.synchronized flash speed.
- Camera Type: SLR type camera with interchangeable lenses, viewfinder and magazines.
- Lenses: Hasselblad HC lenses with integral leaf shutter. Autofocus and manual focusing.
- All C-type lenses from the V system with optional CF lens adapter
- Electronically controlled integral leaf shutter in each lens. Shutter speed range 1/800 s to 18 hours (32 seconds with digital backs)
- Image format: 6 x 4.5 cm with film magazine (actual size: 56 x 41.5 mm)
- Viewfinder: 90° reflex viewfinder w. diopter adjustment (-4 to + 2.5D). Image magnification 2.7X. Integral fill-flash (G.No. 12 @ ISO100).
- Flash: Hot shoe for SCA3002-system flashes from Metz™. Image view: near 100%
- TTL hot-shoe on viewfinder or standard PC connector on camera body.
- Focusing screen: Acute Matte type D with markings for spot metering area and AF sensitive area. Optional screen with grid markings available.
- Instant manual focus override from autofocus setting. AF metering with passive central cross-type sensor. Metering range EV 1 to 19 at ISO100.
- Focusing modes: Manual with optional focus indication in viewfinder, Single shot AF and Continuous AF. Focus lock available in AF modes either with shutter release or any of the four programmable buttons.
- Film types: 120 full (16 exposures), 120 half-length (8
- Metering: Spot, Center weighted and Average.
- Metering range: Spot: EV2 to 21, Center weighted: EV1 to 21, Average: EV1 to 21. Exposure adjustment from -5 to +5 EV in 1/3 stops. Exposure lock with separate button.
- Exposure modes:
- Manual, Aperture priority, Shutter speed priority, Programmed and Programmed Variable.
- Automatic bracketing: Choice of 2, 3, 5, 7 or 9 frames. 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV step. Exposure sequence can be changed.
- Interval timer: Up to 255 frames. Interval can be set from 1 second to 1 hours.
- Weight: 830g, camera / magazine 475g / viewfinder 330g
- Camera body: 144x110x88 mm, 90° viewfinder: 78x47x132 mm, Film magazine: 97x83x56 mm, Lens 2,8/80 mm: 83x69 mm. Complete camera: 153x131x213 mm. (WxHxD or length x diameter)
|Lens Mount||Hasselblad H & Fuji GX645AF|