Hasselblad H4D-200MS is a high-end medium format camera with a tightly integrated professional digital back. Paired with world class Hasselblad optics the H4D-200MS uses a large 36.7?49.1mm 50 Megapixel sensor that's capable of producing stunning single exposure images with extremely fine detail, outstanding color gradation, and beautiful contrast. The 200MS back can also be used in a moire eliminating 'Multi-shot' mode that precisely moves the sensor in 1 pixel increments to capture full color information at all pixel positions over a series of 4 shots. Multi-shot is the ideal professional solution for reliably reproducing continuously varying fine detail such as fabrics without moire or artifacts. The 200MS can also move the sensor in 1/2 pixel increments over a series of 6 shots to produce extremely large files approximating 200 megapixels worth of resolution.
The H4D body builds upon Hasselblad's capable H3DII design with the addition of an advanced True Focus APL (Absolute Position Lock) AF system. The APL system uses sensors to detect Focus Lock recomposing and adjusts for the inherent distance differences caused by the pivoting motion.
The H4D-200MS is a serious pro camera that's up to the challenges of consistently producing commercial photography at a high level; it's also a surprisingly economical value.
- High-end medium format camera with professional digital back
- Designed for commercial photographers
- 4 Shot Multishot mode eliminates Moire
- 6 Shot Multishot mode eliminates Moire & produces massive 200MP resolution files
- Uncompromising image quality
- Large 36.7?49.1mm sensor
- Over twice the imaging area of full frame 35mm
- 50 Megapixel 6132?8176 resolution
- ISOs from 50 to 800
- 16 Bit color definition
- Digital Lens Correction
- Ultra-Focus with Cross type AF sensor
- True Focus AF system with APL (Absolute Position Lock)
- AF assist light for working in the dark
- Interchangeable viewfinders
- 3" TFT 24 bit color display with large viewing angle
- Multiple file format options
- 3F RAW file format with HNCS (Hasselblad Natural Color Solution) color management
- UDMA CF card slot
- Full resolution shooting at up to 1.1fps
- Firewire 800 connectivity
- Up to 90MB per second read-write performance
- Truly modular system with Interchangeable finders, screens, & leaf shutter lenses
- Not compatible with film backs
Available accessories include: the extensive line-up of HC & HCD leaf shutter lenses, Hasselblad Phocus imaging toolbox, HVM Waist-Level Finder, HVD 90xII Prism Finder (3.1x), HV 90x Prism Finder (2.7x), Extension Tubes, Global Image Locator GPS unit, HTS 1.5 tilt/shift adapter, CF Lens Adapter, H Back adapters for view cameras.