Accessories & Related Products
Leica R9 Anthracite (Charcoal Black) 35mm Camera Body Description
Leica R9 Anthracite
Camera Type – Microprocessor-controlled, manually focusing 35 mm single lens reflex camera with multiple automatic exposure control modes. Accepts motorized accessories.
Lenses – R lenses 18 to 800mm
Exposure Metering – Selective metering 7 mm diameter metering field, outlined in the viewfinder. Multi-pattern metering 6 fields; the exposure level in the multi-pattern metering mode can be changed by Â±0.7 EV in 1/10 EV steps.
Center-weighted integral metering.
Center-weighted integral TTL metering for flash exposures with dedicated flash units. Selective TTL test flash exposure metering prior to the actual exposure with any flash unit.
Exposure Control Modes – Manual setting of shutter speed and aperture stop using the light balance in the viewfinder ; A Aperture priority automatic exposure control ; P Variable program automatic exposure control ; T Shutter speed priority automatic exposure control ; F Selective TTL flash exposure metering prior to the actual exposure ; The operating mode selector dial can be locked in any setting.
ISO Range – 6 to 12,500
Viewfinder – Prism Built-in, fixed pentaprism. Eyepiece High-eyepoint viewfinder. Diopter compensation of approximately Â±2 diopters can be set at the viewfinder. Additional correction lenses are available. Built-in viewfinder blind. Interchangeable focusing screens 5 versions are available: Universal screen (ground glass screen with microprism ring and wedge ; supplied with the camera) ; Uniform ground glass screen ; Uniform ground glass screen with grid divisions ; Microprism screen ; Clear glass screen with cross-hairs. Viewfinder field 23 x 25 mm, corresponds to 93 % of the image area (96 % vertical x 97 % horizontal), in conformance with the standardized 35 mm slide format. Viewfinder magnification 0.75 x with a 50 mm lens set at infinity and 0 diopter correction.
Shutter and Shutter Release – Shutter Microprocessor-controlled metal leaf shutter that runs vertically. Shutter speeds Manual settings: 16 s to 1/8000 s in half steps, B for time exposures of any duration, X = 1/250 s for flash synchronization. Automatic setting stepless from 32 s to 1/8000 s with all automatic exposure control modes. Shutter release – Three stages: Activation – metered value storage – release. Integrated standard thread for cable releases. Self-timer Two delay times : 2 s or 12 s, red LED signal glows while the timer is running down. Hinged mirror partially transmitting, with 17 coated layers (70 % reflection, 30 % transmission). Mirror pre-release By means of a separate switch, the shutter release button can be used to raise the mirror and to set the spring-back iris diaphragm of the attached lens to the working aperture without releasing the shutter; the shutter is only released when the release button is pressed a second time.
Film Advance – After loading the film, using automatic threading, the film advance lever is used. There is a motor drive available for this camera. Speeds available are 2 to 4 fps. Rewinding is by crank for manual or motorized with the motor attached. Multiple exposures can be made without limit.
Camera Body – Overall mostly metal except for the bottom plate which is polycarbonate.
Other Features – Stopping-down lever for depth-of-field preview. LCD window on back. Requires two CR2 batteries for regular operation.
Size/Weight – 6.25 x 4 x 2.7 inches Approximately 28 oz. Film Advance and Loading the film – Auto threading. Manual advance by lever or optional motor winder. Rewinding by motor if installed or manual crank. Unlimited multi-exposures possible. Camera Body –
The Leica R9 is the meticulously hand crafted centrepiece of a carefully conceived system of professional calibre photography. Based on closely coordinated system components, this ultra-high-performance camera can be adapted to specific tasks and situations. With maximum precision, high-grade materials, sophisticated electronics and all the controls in just the right place, the Leica R9 is designed to help you express your creative ideas .It produces brilliant pictures even in the most difficult lighting conditions - a camera you can always rely on whether it's set for automatic or manual control.
- Type: micro-processor controlled, single eye, MF-35mm format, reflex camera with multiple automatic modes and motor attachment capability.
- Exposure-Control Modes: selective; multiple field; center-weighted integral; center-weighted TTL integral; selective flash
- Lens Mount: Leica R bayonet with additional electrical contacts; Leica R lenses 15mm to 800mm focal lengths
- Focusing: 5 interchangeable focusing screens: universal, uniform ground glass, uniform ground glass with grid divisions, micro-prism and clear-glass screen with cross-lines
- Shutter: microprocessor controlled, meatal leaf shutter with vertical run-off
- Metering: can be set manually on the shutter speed setting ring; 16s to 1/8000s in half values; B for long time exposure of any length
- Film-speed Range: ISO 6/9° to ISO 12.800/42° (manual setting); DX-scanning from ISO 25/15° to ISO 5.000/38°
- Mirror: 70% reflection, 30% transmission.
- Viewfinder: 23x35mm, equivalent to approximately 93% of the film format (96% vertical x 97% horizontal)
- Flash: selective TTL metering. Multiple flash release during one exposure. Automatic adaptation of the exposure time with corresponding flash units and SCA 3501 adapter.
- Film Advance: Winder (2fps) or Drive (can be switched to 4fps, 2fps or single frame setting)
- Self Timer: 2 countdown times; 2s or 12s. Red LED display during the countdown.
- Power: operating 6V. 2 lithium cells - type CR2
- Dimensions: 158mx101x62mm
- Weight: 790g
|Manufacturer Part Number||10090|
|Lens Mount||Leica R 3 Cam, Leica R 3rd Cam, Leica R Rom|