Accessories & Related Products
Mamiya RZ67 Pro II Medium Format Camera Body Description
The RZ67 Professional II is a 6x7 medium format SLR camera that creates stunning portraits and breathtaking close-up photography. A user-friendly blend of mechanical dependability and electronic convenience, the RZ67II's robust construction and surprising portability let you shoot with ease both in the studio and on location. Perhaps best of all, the RZ67 System uses uncompromising professional lenses to produce large detail-rich transparencies and negatives that deliver clarity and punch unparalleled in smaller formats.
Mamiya's follow-up to the extremely popular original RZ67 Professional, the Pro II adds the conveniences of: audible darkslide-in warning, half-stop shutter speeds for easier exposure balance, and fine focus gearing for easier critical focus. In 2004 Mamiya introduced the RZ67 Pro IID with Mamiya Serial Communication (MSC) for easier interacing and use with compatible digital backs; The Pro II remains popular because it has effectively identical features aside from MSC.
- A legend, updated
- Half-stop shutter speed settings
- Not compatible with original RZ winders and AE finder
- Fine focus control on right focus knob with lower gear ratio for ease and precision
- Audible dark slide warning +All the original RZ67 features:
- Medium format SLR camera designed for high-end professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, and lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- Convient focus scale marked with close focus exposure compensation values for different lenses
- All lenses have Leaf Shutters for flash sync at all shutter speeds (1/400s to B)
- Electronically timed shutter speeds with RZ lenses for maximum exposure consistency
- Uses one PX28 / 4LR44 battery or equivalent
- Mechanical back-up shutter speed option (1/400s) in case of battery failure
- RZ lens shutter speeds set by convenient on camera speed selector dial
- Also useable with RB67 System Lenses (no electronic capabilities)
- Revolving back mechanism effortlessly rotates from vertical to horizontal compositions
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera, lens, and film back for next shot
- Auto-exposure capable when combined with an AE finder
- Auto-advance capable when combined with an RZ Winder
- Connections for electronic cable release and standard mechanical cable release
- Mirror lock-up mechanism
- One touch multiple-exposure switch
- Surprisingly light for a big SLR camera (particularly when fitted with a Waist Level Finder and 110mm lens)
Available accessories include AE II Finder, RZ67 System 120 & 220 Film Backs, RZ Winder II, RZ Grips, Extension Tubes, and the vast assortment of Mamiya RZ67 and RB67 Professional Lenses.
- Type: 6 x 7cm format, rotating back, lens shutter SLR camera
- Exposure-Control Modes: AE
- Lens Mount: bayonet
- Autofocus System: No
- Shutter: In lens: Seiko #1 electronic leaf shutter, 8 seconds to 1/400th and B. Shutter speed settings in 1/2 stops. RBL setting for use with RB67 lenses. AEF setting for use with optional AE (auto exposure) Prism Finder. Shutter has an emergency mechanical speed of 1/400th sec. in case of battery failure.
- Exposure Metering: AE and Manual metering possible (with choice of spot or averaging) with optional AE Prism Viewfinder (meter activated by light pressure on shutter release button). Manual metering only possible with RB67 PD prism finder. RB67 finders fit the RZ67 and standard non-metered RB67 prism finder is also the standard non-metered prism finder for the RZ67.
- Film-speed Range: N/A
- Mirror Lock-Up: Manual return mirror resets with shutter cocking lever on camera body side. This lever also cocks the shutter and winds the film. Mirror return, shutter cocking and winding can all be accomplished automatically by the addition of an optional winder. Mirror lock-up possible with optional Mirror-Up double cable release.
- Viewfinder: SLR type interchangeable waist-level focusing screen (standard matte with fresnel spot type, a total of seven focusing screens are available); One-touch folding type hood with built-in 2.9x magnifying lens. Optional diopter correction lenses available. Field of view 95% of actual picture. Viewfinder coupled to revolving film holder with vertical/horizontal indicators
- Flash: PC socket for electronic flash connection on lens barrel and dedicated hot shoe on camera body side (works with Metz and gives flash ready signal in viewfinder - the RZ67 is NOT a TTL flash capable camera). Flash sync possible at all shutter speeds.
- Film Advance: Automatic with cocking lever on camera body. A single action 114 degree stroke resets all functions for the next shot; RZ Winder II (NOTE: RZ Winder 1 cannot be used)
- Power: 6 volt PX28 silver or equivalent
- Self Timer: No
- Dimensions: (WITH 110mm lens and rollfilm holder:) 4.25 x 5.26 x 8.36"
- Weight: 5 lbs (2,490g) body with Waist-Level Finder, 110mm lens and roll film holder
|Manufacturer Part Number||212-200|
|Lens Mount||Mamiya RZ|