The Nikon V2 is a 1" sensor mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras and the penultimate V Series body in the Nikon 1 line. With a much larger, more comfortable grip and an always ready built-in flash the V2 is designed to be handier and more practical than previous the previous V1 model. Unlike it's S and J series siblings, the V2 has a convenient built-in EVF (Electronic ViewFinder) that aids viewing in bright light and makes action easier to follow (while also allowing more stable handheld shooting).
73 Phase Detection and 135 Contrast Detection AF areas work together in the V2's Hybrid AutoFocus system to make continuous AF tracking possible while shooting full resolution still images at 15fps (frames per second) or 5fps. The V2 can also shoot full resolution still image bursts at 60fps and 30fps without maintaining AF.
- Versatile take anywhere Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- 14.2MP (4608 x 3072) 1" CMOS sensor
- Uses all Nikkor 1 CX Mount Lenses
- Built-in 1.44 million dot EVF (Electronic ViewFinder)
- i-TTL hot shoe & pop-up flash
- ISOs from 160 to 6,400
- Hybrid AF System with large focusing area
- Continuous AF while shooting at up to 15fps
- 1080p30 and 1080i60 video capture
- Dedicated exposure mode dial o top of body
- Live Image Control previews settings
- Large 3-Inch LCD monitor
- SDXC Memory Card Slot
- Hi-speed USB, Mini-HDMI C, 3.5mm Stereo connection
- Multi accessory port
- Mechanical and electronic shutters
- Compact yet handy with comfortable ergonomic grip
- Weighs just 278g (9.8oz)
Available accessories include: WU-1b Wi-Fi Adapter, GP-N100 GPS Unit, ML-L3 Remote Control, EN-EL21 Battery, Nikon I-TTL Speedlights, Nikkor 1 Lenses.