The Olympus 40-150mm F/4-5.6 M.Zuiko ED R MSC is an affordable telephoto zoom lens designed for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
This 40-150mm (35mm equivalent of 80-300mm) lens with a f/4 max aperture is part of the Olympus M.Zuiko line, offering exceptional build and optics. Weighing in at just 6.70 oz, this lightweight lens is perfect for still photography and creating movies. The zoom range covers a wide assortment of creative needs from sports, travel, wildlife, portraiture, landscape, documentary, and more.
To reduce lens aberrations and color fringing, the lens has been designed with and Extra-Low Dispersion ED element and one high refractive index element. Near silent autofocus is made possible by the quiet Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) lens drive system. It delivers superior auto-focus and ensures fast and virtually silent performance; particularly important for the videographer shooting HD movies.
Also available in Black.
- 3.8x telephoto zoom
- 80-300mm equivalent field of view (35mm)
- Aperture range of f/4-5.6 to f/22
- High-Speed Imager AF (MSC)
- One ED (Extra-low Dispersion) element
- One HR (High Refractive Index) element
- Seven blade circular aperture
- 30-8.2 Degree Angle of View
- Close focusing distance of ~3.0 feet (90cm)
Available accessories include: LC-58E Front Cap, LR-2 Rear Cap, LH-61D Lens Hood, and 58mm filters.