Accessories & Related Products
Customers Also Bought
Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 Transmitter Canon DSLR Description
With its low profile design, you can use the Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 Transmitter on camera to trigger remote E-TTL speedlites or studio flashes attached to FlexTT5 Transceivers. Place TTL or manual flashes anywhere to illuminate the scene. The MiniTT1 is compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras, and sits on the camera's hot shoe. Your new MiniTT1 can be upgraded via USB cord at any time and offers 32 channels (multi-zone).
The New Shape of Wireless Freedom. Built on the new ControlTL platform, the dedicated MiniTTI Transmitter, with both E-TTL II and Manual Remote Control capability, is the perfect on-camera PocketWizard solution for any Canon digital camera.
- TTL Compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- Frequency: FCC/IC: 340.00-354.00 MHz North America
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies (FCC/IC.) 35 Channels over 5 Frequencies (CE)
- Antenna: Internal
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: 30 to 800 feet (10 to 240 meters) for E-TTL II triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables. 30 to 1200 feet (10 to 365 meters) for basic triggering depending on flash used, antenna orientation and other variables.
- Mounting: Hot-shoe only
- Maximum Shooting Rate: Frames per Second (fps:) 8 fps for E-TTL II & normal triggering
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector
- Power: 3 V Lithium battery, CR2450 (included) or CR2354 Lithium coin cell type
- Battery Life: Hundreds of hours of camera "awake time" depending on shooting habits
- Dimensions: 2.8" (7.1 cm) long x 1.9" (4.9 cm) wide x 1.3" (3.3 cm) tall
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65 grams), 2.0 oz (57 grams) without battery
|Brand Name||Pocket Wizard|
|Manufacturer Part Number||801-140|