Accessories & Related Products
Rollei Rolleiflex 3.5 E Planar Medium Format TLR Camera Description
Rollei offers not only the highest degree of performance and optical quality, but also all the ease of use one could wish for. Only three controls and three operations sufficient for everyday use. Precise operation is simplicity itself. Because of the virtues of its design and construction, Rollei easily copes with all the special tasks that the photographer who wishes to take full advantage of his and its capabilities will set himself.
Rolleiflex 3.5E is one of the very early series produced in 1956. It was the first TLR with E/F series meter design. Equipped with Zeiss Planar 75mm f/3.5 taking lens. Parallax compensation is completely automatic with the simple sliding mechanism.
- Camera Type: MF TLR
- Format: 6x6cm
- Film Loading: Standard manual loading
- Put in film, close back and wind to first frame; Frame counter located in side window
- Film Type: 120/220
- Lens: Built-in 75mm 3.5 Planar taking lens / Heidosmat 75mm f2.8 viewing lens
- Shutter: 1-1/500th sec, B with X flash contact at all shutter speeds
- Synchro-Compur Shutter
- Shutter Release: Accepts standard mechanical cable release
- Self Timer: 10 sec delay
- Flash Synchronization: Yes, X for electronic flash
- Exposure Metering: No
- Viewfinder/Info: Folding viewfinder hood with pop-up magnifier and fold-out sports finder is supplied as standard; Checkerboard screen
- Film Transport: Manual film winding crank / Self-storing winding crank advances film and cocks shutter simultaneously / Self-stop
- Multiple Exposure: Yes
- Focusing System: Manual
- Power Source: Fully mechanical
- Tripod Mount: 3/8"