Accessories & Related Products
Customers Also Bought
Rollei Rolleiflex 3.5 MX-EVS Xenar (BAY I) Medium Format TLR Camera Description
The Rolleiflex MX-EVS was produced from 1954-1956. This TLR is a precision camera of the most advanced modern design. Equipped with lenses of superior optical quality of the Schneider Xenar 3.5 or Zeiss Tessar 3.5 lens, it offers superb performance. Offering extreme handling ease and automatic features incorporated into its design. Characterized by its rigid construction of the TLR system and automatic film transport mechanism. M-X flash settings, with EVS numbers on the exposure wheel. Built-in EV system into the camera to set both the shutter speeds and f stops (it came be uncoupled) and an automatic film counter that counter senses the thickness of the film backing. Compatible with Bay 1 filters and lens hood.
- Camera Type: MF TLR
- Format: 6x6cm
- Film Loading: Standard manual loading
- Put in film, close back and wind to first frame; Frame counter located in side window
- Film Type: 120/220
- Lens: Built-in 75mm 3.5 Shneider Xenar taking lens / Heidosmat 75mm f2.8 viewing lens
- Shutter: 1-1/500th sec, B with X flash contact at all shutter speeds
- Synchro-Compur Shutter
- Shutter Release: Accepts standard mechanical cable release
- Self Timer: 12 sec delay
- Flash Synchronization: Yes, X for electronic flash and M for flashbulbs
- Exposure Metering: No
- Viewfinder/Info: Folding viewfinder hood with pop-up magnifier and fold-out sports finder is supplied as standard; Checkerboard screen
- Film Transport: Manual film winding crank / Self-storing winding crank advances film and cocks shutter simultaneously / Self-stop
- Multiple Exposure: Yes
- Focusing System: Manual - 3' min focusing distance
- Power Source: Fully mechanical
- Tripod Mount: 3/8"
- Weight: 2lbs 5.1oz w/waist level finder
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 5.65"x3.75"x3.9"