Accessories & Related Products
Sony 16mm F/2.8 Fish-Eye Alpha Mount Autofocus Lens Description
Once a scientific tool but now a favorite of creative photographers,
fisheye lenses forgo the restraints of rectilinear perspective—the
complex “correction” that is required to keep straight lines looking
straight—to deliver expansive images that cover an extremely wide
angle of view with curvilinear perspective. The SAL16F28 provides
an extremely wide 180° angle of view on 35mm full-frame format
cameras (110° on APS-C format cameras). In addition to eye-catching
interpretations of reality, it offers extended depth of field so that you
can capture huge vistas in which everything from 20 centimeters to
infinity is sharp, even at maximum aperture. Since the bulging front
element and wide angle of view prevent the use of external screw-in
filters, four selectable internal filter settings are provided: normal, O56
monochrome, B12 red reduction and A12 blue reduction.
Get a fascinating perspective on landscapes, cities, crowds and special events with the unique view of the 180° angle SAL-16F28 fish-eye lens from Sony.
- Focal Length: 16mm. Comparable 35mm focal length 24 mm.
- Aperture Maximum: F2.8
- Aperture Minimum: F22
- Camera Mount Type: Sony Alpha / Minolta AF
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor. DSLR (APS-C Sensor)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.87" / 20 cm.
- Elements/Groups: 11/8
- Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Angle of View: 110°
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 4x kind (integrated)
- Dimensions: 75 x 66.5 mm / 2-15/16" x 2-5/8"
- Weight: 400 g / 14-1/8 oz.
- Manufacturer Part#: SAL16F28
|Manufacturer Part Number||SAL-16F28|
|Manufacture GTIN||0027242694347, 4905524340907|
|Fixed Focal Length||16 mm|
|Lens Mount||Sony A & Minolta A|