Accessories & Related Products
Topcon Super DM Black 35mm Camera Body Description
Topcon Super DM
This camera was considered one of the highest quality SLR cameras during the periods of manufacturer.
SLR Film Type
Match needle top and in finder
1-1/1000th sec., B
Manual with motorized options
- Exposure-Control Modes:
- Lens Mount: Exakta bayonet mount.
- Focusing: RE GN Topcor M f/1.4 50mm 7 elements modified Gauss type lens. 39° field of view; f/1.4 to f/16; minimum focus 1.3 ft; Fully automatic instant opening lens diaphragh internallu coupled to built-in exposure meter.
- Shutter: focal plane shutter, with eleven shutter speed settings 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500 and 1/1000 sec plus bulb. internally coupled to built-in exposure meter. Shutter release button has cable relesae screw socket and lock lever for preventing accidental release. Connects to Auto Winder via contact on camera base.
- Metering: . 135° single stroke
- Film-speed Range: automatically returns to start-marl upon opening camera back. Shows the number of exposures made
- Mirror: positive stopping instant return mirror action, coupled with shutter and lens diaphragh action. Mirror can be locked. CdS exposure meter layer is attached behind the reflex mirror.
- Viewfinder: Standard No. 1 focusing screen has true ground-glass over full area boosted by fresnel lens, with split-image rangefinder spot surrounded by fine focus ring. Interchangeable with other screens.
- Flash: automatic internal peak compensating flash synchronization system, with single flash socket, and with built-in accidental flash prevention double contact system. Electronic flash units synch at 1/60 sec and slower.
- Film Advance: Twin windows on shutter speed dial face show 20 ASA and DIN film speeds from ASA 25 to 1600 and DIN 15 to 33.
- Self Timer: built-in, with adjustable delayed action. Exclusive release button can be bypassed by using shutter release button.
- Power: mercury battery inserted on camera body; auto winder powered by four 1.5V AA batteries