The Fujifilm X100T is a premium compact digital camera featuring an APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor and loaded with features, making it the perfect fixed lens camera to keep in your pocket.
This Fujifilm X100T was the first to be equipped with an Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, which you can switch between optical and electronic options, allowing accurate manual focusing like you would experience in a classic rangefinder while also enabling you to overlay Focus Peaking and Digital Split Image? focusing. Added to the new hybrid viewfinder is real-time parallax correction so you no longer have to reframe your image when shooting a close-up subject.
The camera was built to be used, with intuitive classic dials for exposure compensation and shutter speeds, an on-lens aperture ring and a precision-milled focusing ring. The rear of the body was laid out with quick access to the common features you demand. Equipped with a fast and compact 23mm f/2 lens (35mm equivalent), the Fujifilm X100T was built to give remarkable edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity. Designed with a double-sided aspherical lens and eight elements treated with the same coating (EBC) used for Fujinon broadcasting video lenses, the Fujifilm X100T gives extremely clear images with reduced ghosting and flare while the 9-blade aperture gives pleasingly beautiful bokeh. The EXR Processor II equipped X-Trans sensor increases the abilities of the X100T by allowing an extended ISO range from 100 up to 51200 for continued fast performance at 6fps in low light conditions. The use of the built-in 3-stop ND filter, on the other hand, allows the same outstanding performance in the brightest of conditions, especially when paired with the blistering fast and silent 1/32000 sec electronic shutter.
Get creative with multiple-exposures or the Fujifilm X100T's eight advanced filters, including: high key, low key, soft focus, toy camera, miniature, pop color, dynamic tone and partial color (color selective). Continue your creative flow by simulating some of your favorite film stocks like, Classic Chrome, Provia, Velvia, Astia, and so much more. Flip the Fujifilm X100T into video mode and unleash full HD 1920x1080 recording at 60fps, 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps rates and you can still use the film simulation modes to let your creative side shine.
- Compact digital camera with big camera image quality
- 16.3 MP sensor APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor w/ EXR Processor II
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 lens (equivalent to 35mm lens on 35mm format)
- Aperture f/2-16 1/3 EV step
- 9-blade aperture
- Built-in ND filter
- Optical viewfinder with 0.50x magnification
- 2,360K-dot color LCD viewfinder (0.65x magnification at ~100% coverage)
- 1,040K-dot TFT Color LCD monitor (~100% coverage)
- TTL 256-zone metering (Multi / Spot / Average)
- Real-time Parallax correction
- 11 film simulation modes
- Full HD movies with video capture at up to 1080p60
- Mechanical shutter 30 seconds to 1/4000 second
- Electronic shutter 1 second to 1/32000 second
- Macro Mode focus: 3.9 in. to 6.6 ft. (10cm ? 2m)
- Exposure compensation -3.0 EV - +3.0 EV 1/3 EV step
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Accessories include: Li-ion battery NP-95, battery charger BC-65N and shoulder strap.