This product is currently out of stock. Please contact a KEH photography expert to discuss similar options.
Call 1-800-342-5534 or chat with us online!
Mamiya RB67 Medium Format Camera Body
The Mamiya RB67 Professional is a modular medium format SLR film camera famous for it's versatility and big beautiful 6x7cm format images. Introduced in 1970, the RB67 proved a hit with it's 2nd to none image quality and a highly adaptable design well suited to studio and location photography of people, products, and places. The RB67's novel combination of capabilities: rotating film backs, rack & pinion bellows focussing with close-up capabilities, multiple viewfinder options, user interchangeable focusing screen, leaf shutter lenses that synchronize with strobes at all speeds, fast lever cocking, and a reliable 100% mechanical no batteries required design.In 1974 Mamiya released a follow-up, the Mamiya RB67 Pro S which features an Automatic Double Exposure Prevention mechanism and a focus lock lever. The two cameras are otherwise nearly identical and this original has remained quite popular.
- Medium format SLR camera designed for professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- 100% mechanical, no batteries required
- Revolving back mechanism rotates from vertical to horizontal effortlessly
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera & lens for next shot
- Lever advance backs
- Cold Accessory Shoe
- Flash sync socket on lenses
- Surprisingly light for a big SLR camera (particularly when fitted with a Waist Level Finder and 127mm lens)
Available accessories include RB67 System prisms & finders, RB67 System 120 & 220 Film Backs, RB Grips, Extension Tubes, and RB67 Professional Lenses
|Manual focus (only)