Accessories & Related Products
Mamiya RB67 Medium Format Camera Body Description
The Mamiya RB67 Professional is a modular medium format SLR film camera famous for it's versatility and big beautiful 6x7cm format images. Introduced in 1970, the RB67 proved a hit with it's 2nd to none image quality and a highly adaptable design well suited to studio and location photography of people, products, and places. The RB67's novel combination of capabilities: rotating film backs, rack & pinion bellows focussing with close-up capabilities, multiple viewfinder options, user interchangeable focusing screen, leaf shutter lenses that synchronize with strobes at all speeds, fast lever cocking, and a reliable 100% mechanical no batteries required design.In 1974 Mamiya released a follow-up, the Mamiya RB67 Pro S which features an Automatic Double Exposure Prevention mechanism and a focus lock lever. The two cameras are otherwise nearly identical and this original has remained quite popular.
- Medium format SLR camera designed for professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- 100% mechanical, no batteries required
- Revolving back mechanism rotates from vertical to horizontal effortlessly
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera & lens for next shot
- Lever advance backs
- Cold Accessory Shoe
- Flash sync socket on lenses
- Surprisingly light for a big SLR camera (particularly when fitted with a Waist Level Finder and 127mm lens)
Available accessories include RB67 System prisms & finders, RB67 System 120 & 220 Film Backs, RB Grips, Extension Tubes, and RB67 Professional Lenses
- Type: 6x7cm lens shutter type, single-lens reflex camera
- Exposure-Control Modes:
- Lens Mount: Bayonet mount (with safety lock ring)
- Focusing: Single-action opening and closing, with mounting lock. Interchangeable. Finder magnification is 2.5X. Focusing screen with fresnel lens interchangeable. Bellows extension system with rack pinions. Maximum extension 46mm with focusing fixing device.
- Shutter: Seiko #1 shutter 1 to 1/400 second T (time)
- Metering: automatic resetting type; red index mark dissappears upon competion of film winding. Provided with dark slide dislocation preventive device and memo clip.
- Film-speed Range: 120mm
- Mirror: Single-action (75°) cocking by lever on camera body side.
- Viewfinder: Horizontal format index mark interlockss with revolution of revolving adapter (Vertical format based on fixing index line on focusing screen).
- Flash: M-X full syncronization
- Film Advance: One-stroke lever film advance (after 70° winding, can be wound in several short, definite strokes). Automatic double-exposure prevention. FIlm wind stop automatic release. Multiple exposure is obtainable optionally.
- Self Timer: no self-timer
- Power: Six AA-size 1.5V alkaline or manganese batteries
- Dimensions: 144x104x228mm
- Weight: 1450g
|Lens Mount||Mamiya RB|