Accessories & Related Products
Mamiya RB67 Pro-S Medium Format Camera Body Description
The Mamiya RB67 Professional S is a modular medium format SLR film camera famous for it's versatility and big beautiful 6x7cm format images. Introduced in 1974, the RB67 Pro-S is the replacement for the original RB67. The RB67 Pro-S enjoys all the popular features of it's predecessor including: rotating film backs, rack & pinion bellows focussing with close-up capabilities, multiple viewfinder options, user interchangeable focusing screen, leaf shutter lenses that synchronize with strobes at all speeds, fast lever cocking, and a reliable 100% mechanical no batteries required design. Additionally the RB67 Pro-S add a focus lock lever and the much appreciated ADEP (Automatic Double Exposure Prevention) feature which (when used with compatible film back) will not allow the camera to fire until after the film has been advanced (or the film back's double exposure switch has been engaged).
Photographers wishing to use a handfull of later APO KL series lenses will want to consider the later Mamiya RB67 Pro SD model too.
- Medium format SLR camera designed for professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- 100% mechanical, no batteries required
- Revolving back mechanism rotates from vertical to horizontal effortlessly
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera & lens for next shot
- Lever advance backs
- ADEP (Automatic Double Exposure Prevention)
- Cold Accessory Shoe
- Flash sync socket on lenses
- Surprisingly light for such a big SLR camera (particularly when fitted with a Waist Level Finder and 127mm lens or other short lens)
Available accessories include RB67 System prisms & finders, RB67 System 120 & 220 Film Backs, RB Grips, Extension Tubes, and RB67 Professional Lenses
- Type: 6x7cm lens-shutter, single-lens reflex camera
- Exposure-Control Modes:
- Lens Mount: bayonet
- Focusing:Bellos extension system with rack pinion. Maximum extension 46mm. With focusing knob fixing device.
- Shutter: Seiko #1 shutter; 1 to 1/400sec and T(time)
- Metering: Automatic resetting type; red index mark disappears upon completion of film winding. Provided with dark slide dislocation preventive device and demo clip.
- Film-speed Range: 120mm roll film 10 exposures; 6x7cm format
- Mirror: Single-action75° cocking by lever on camera body side
- Viewfinder: horizontal format index mark interlocks with revolution of revolving adapter (Vertical format based on fixing index line on focusing screen).
- Flash: M-X full syncronization
- Film Advance: One-stroke lever film advance (after 70° winding, can be wound inn several short, definite strokes). Automatic double-exposure prevention. Film wind stop automatic release. Miltiple exposure is obtainable optionally.
- Dimensions: 144x104x228mm
- Weight: 1450g
|Lens Mount||Mamiya RB|