This product is currently out of stock. Please contact a KEH photography expert to discuss similar options.
Call 1-800-342-5534 or chat with us online!
Mamiya RB67 Pro-SD Medium Format Camera Body
The Mamiya RB67 Professional SD is a modular medium format SLR film camera famous for it's versatility and big beautiful 6x7cm format images. Introduced in 1990, the RB67 Pro-SD is the replacement for the RB67 Pro S. The RB67 Pro-S enjoys all the popular features of it's predecessor including: ADEP (Automatic Double Exposure Prevention), focus lock switch, rotating film backs, rack & pinion bellows focussing with close-up capabilities, multiple viewfinder options, user interchangeable focusing screen, leaf shutter lenses that synchronize with strobes at all speeds, fast lever cocking, and a reliable 100% mechanical no batteries required design. Additionally the RB67 Pro-SD has a extra internal clearance that allows fitting of a new generation of RB lenses: APO/L lenses which have larger rear element assemblies. The RB also accepts K/L and all the original non-K/L RB lenses when fitted with a user removable 'adapter' (a friction fit light baffle) around the outside of the rear element assembly.
- Compatible with all RB67 system lenses
- Larger internal diameter allows use of newer APO/L lenses
- Medium format SLR camera designed for professional use
- 6x7 format for ultimate image quality, maximum enlargement & cropping capability
- Huge focus screen for easy viewing
- Exceptionally versatile both in the studio and on location
- Fully modular system: interchangeable focus screens, finders, backs, lenses
- Bellows focusing mechanism for easy focusing and close-up work
- Easy to use left and right hand focus knobs
- 100% mechanical, no batteries required
- Revolving back mechanism rotates from vertical to horizontal effortlessly
- Fast lever advance mechanism readies camera & lens for next shot
- Lever advance backs
- ADEP (Automatic Double Exposure Prevention)
- Cold Accessory Shoe
- Flash sync socket on lenses
- Surprisingly light for such a big SLR camera (particularly when fitted with a Waist Level Finder and 127mm lens or other short lens)
Available accessories include RB67 System prisms & finders, RB67 System 120 & 220 Film Backs, RB Grips, Extension Tubes, and RB67 Professional Lenses
|Focus Type||Manual focus (only)|
|Lens Mount||Mamiya RB|