Accessories & Related Products
Canon EOS Rebel T2 35mm Camera Body Description
- Type: 35mm AF/AE SLR camera with built-in flash
- Exposure-control modes: Program AE (Full Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Flash Off), Program AE, Shutter-Priority AE, Aperture-Priority AE, Depth-of-Field AE, Manual Exposure, E-TTL II Autoflash
- Lens Mount: Canon EF
- Autofocus system: TTL-CT-SIR with a CMOS sensor
- Shutter Speed: 1-4000 - 30 sec. in 1/2-stop increments, bulb, X sync at 1/125 sec
- Shutter Release: Soft touch electromagnetic release
- Metering Modes: TTL full aperture metering with 35-zone SPC
- Evaluative metering (linkable to any AF point)
- Partial Metering (approx. 9.5% of viewfinder at center)
- Center-weighted average metering (automatically set in manual exposure mode)
- Film-speed range: ISO 6-6400 (Set automatically for DX-coded film within ISO 25-5000)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror
- AF (superimposed display, focus confirmation light); Exposure (shutter speed, aperture value, exposure level, AE lock); Flash (Flash ready, hi-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction, underexposure warning)
- Viewfinder: Eye-level pentamirror
- Coverage: Approx. 90% vertically & horizontally
- Flash: E-TTL II autoflash, FE lock possible
- Recycling Time: Approx. 2 sec.
- Flash Coverage: 28 mm lengs angle covered
- Film advance: Single-Frame/Continuous Shooting
- Power: 2x CR2 Lithium Batteries
- Self Timer: 10 sec.
- Date Imprinting: Automatic calander to 2099
- Dimensions: 130 x 90 x 64 mm / 5.1" x 3.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 365 g / 12.7 oz.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9426A001|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|