The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM is a professional ultrawide-angle zoom for EOS SLR cameras. It's an updated replacement for the widely acclaimed EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM. The version III notably features a state of the art SWC (Sub Wavelength Coating), a 9 bladed aperture diaphragm, and a revised optical design that delivers improved edge illumination, lower distortion, and higher resolving power; it's a great choice for the latest ultra high resolution full frame sensors.
- Top-tier Canon EF Mount ultra-wide-angle zoom lens
- Ultrawide to nearly normal, 108°10' through 63° angle of view (diagonal)
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Outstanding image quality
- Premium L-Series optics
- 2 large-diameter double-surface GMo Aspherical Element
- 1 ground Aspherical element
- Two UD (Ultralow Dispersion) elements
- 9 bladed circular aperture
- Focuses as close as .28m (.92ft) for dramatic perspective
- Ring type USM (Ultrasonic Motor) with full time manual focus override
- Dust and moisture-resistant construction (filter recommended for front)
- Fluorine coating on front rear elements for easier cleaning
- Uncompromising 82mm filter size
Available accessories include: LP1222 Lens Case, EW-88D Lens Hood, E-82 II Lens Cap, 82mm filters.