Canon EOS 1V 35mm Camera Body
The EOS 1V is the most advanced film camera Canon has ever produced. Canon's ultimate 35mm SLR, the EOS 1V was born out of an ongoing dedication to producing the most excellent photography products imaginable with engineering experience acquired over decades of tireless work perfecting necessary technology. The EOS 1V is a very special camera, a masterpiece in every sense of the word.
The pinnacle of professional vision with the world's fastest AF, and a continuous shooting speed of up to 10 frames per second, the EOS-1V exemplifies the Canon tradition of advanced features and exceptional speed in a rugged, reliable package. The EOS-1V has more customizable features than any other Canon 35mm SLR: a 45-point AF system, 100% viewfinder coverage, a top shutter speed of 1/8000s, conventional flash sync up 1/250s, 21-zone evaluative metering, E-TTL auto flash with High Speed focal plane sync capability, full-time depth-of-field preview, and much, much more. Designed to be the heart of a comprehensive professional system, the EOS-1V was designed to be useable with Canon's EOS Link software, of courdse it's also compatible with Canon's extensive line of autofocus lenses and Speedlites. The EOS-1V's rubber-covered magnesium alloy body, combined with a hybrid chassis, 72 individual gaskets for proven moisture and dust resistance, a shutter tested to 150,000 cycles and familiar EOS-1 control layout have made this flagship 35mm SLR perfect for any pro and it's a must have milestone for Canon collectors.
- Best of the best professional 35mm SLR
- Ultra responsive soft touch shutter release
- Ultra responsive mirror and advance mechanisms
- Up to 10fps* shooting
- Built-in film imprinting system
- Mechanical frame sensor (compatible with infrared film)
- 6 Exposure modes
- 6 metering pattern modes
- Bright Pentaprism with 100% viewfinder coverage
- Comprehensive viewfinder information
- 45 Point AF system with 7 Cross-Type Points
- Interchangeable focusing screens
- Dedicated Depth of Field Preview Button
- Dedicated FEL (Flash Exposure Lock) button
- Supports E-TTL, A-TTL autoflash, & TTL autoflash flash metering
- 20 Custom Functions (63 settings)
- Rugged construction with weather sealing
Available accessories include: GR-E2 Standard Grip (uses one 2CR5 battery), PB-E2 Power Booster Grip (8AA batteries or NP-E Ni-MH Battery Pack), PB-E1 Power Booster Grip (8AA batteries or NP-E Ni-Cad Battery Pack), BP-E1 Battery Pack Grip (holds one 2CR5 battery and 4AA batteries and allows power switching between).
*Note: 10fps requires the separate PB-E2 Power Booster vertical grip (using 8AA batteries or the NP-E Ni-MH Pack). The combination of a EOS-1V body with the PB-E2 Power Booster attached is sometimes referred to as a 'EOS-1v HS' configuration.
|Film Type||35mm roll|
|Flash System||Canon E-TTL, Canon A-TTL (Film Cameras), Canon TTL (Film Cameras)|
|Focus Type||Autofocus (lens motor)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|