The EOS 6D is a full 35mm frame Digital SLR camera from Canon. It's one of Canon's best values in a full frame EOS digital body; in terms of capabilities, features, and pricing the 6D is positioned in between EOS APS-C cameras and the EOS 5D Mark III camera.
Unlock Your Vision.
The EOS 6D DSLR camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. The built-in Wi-Fi transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through Canon Image Gateway, or upload virtually anywhere from your iOS or Android smartphone with the download of the EOS Remote app. You can use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi compatible printer. Perfect for travel and nature photography, the built-in GPS allows location data to be recorded while shooting. Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
- 20 Megapixel full 35mm format frame size CMOS sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- ISO range of 100-25600 (50-102800 expanded)
- 63-Zone iFCL (intelligent Focus Color Luminance) dual-layering metering sensor
- 11 point AF system
- More sensitive cross-type sensor Center AF point works down to -3 EV
- Continous shooting at up to 4.5fps (frames per second)
- Silent shooting mode with low vibration shutter and mirror settings
- Large bright viewfinder with 97% coverage and interchangeable focus screens
- Video recording at 1080p30
- 3 inch LCD monitor screen 1.04 million dots
- Electronic level
- UHS-I compatible SDXC card slot
- Built-in Wi-Fi and GPS
Available accessories include: BGE13 vertical Battery Grip, Eg-D grid focus screen, Eg-S fine-focus screen, Canon E-TTL II flashes, extra LP-E6 or LP-E6N Batteries, replacement LC-E6 Battery Charger, RS-80N3 Remote Switch, TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller, and a vast array of EOS EF lenses.