The Fujifilm 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 XF R LM OIS WR lens is a super telephoto zoom lens designed for the Fuji X-Mount system.
With a 35mm equivalent of 152-609 mm (16.2°-4.1° angle of view) the Fujifilm 100-400mm delivers super telephoto performance perfect for sports and wildlife photography. The powerful Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) reduces camera shake by up to five stops making it a superb solution for handheld and lowlight photography.
Smooth, accurate, highspeed focus is achieved through an enhanced twin linear AF motor system moving a lightweight internal glass assembly. The Fujifilm 100-400mm's high-precision motor also keeps the lens nearly silent. Among the 21 elements, the lens is includes five extra-low dispersion (ED) and one super ED element to reduce chromatic aberrations and keep your images sharp and clear and to reduce ghosting and lens flare. With 13 weather seals, this lens is protected from against dust and moisture allowing use in almost any weather situation.
- Fujifilm X-Mount Super Telephoto Lens
- 152-609 mm equivalent (35mm format)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- Highly corrected 21 element optical arrangement
- Five extra-low dispersion (ED) elements
- Super ED element
- 5-Stop Image Stabilization
- Extensive water and dust resistant sealing
- Fluorine Coated Front Element
- 77mm filter thread
- Rotating tripod collar with removable foot
Available accessories include: Lens Hood with polarizing filter access window, XF1.4X TC WR teleconverter, MLP-75XF Arca Swiss Style Lens Plate, and 77mm filters, front and rear caps.