The Fujifilm 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 XC OIS lens is a wide-angle zoom lens designed for the Fuji X-Mount system. With a 35mm equivalent of 24-76mm (83.2°-71.7° angle of view) the Fujifilm 16-50mm delivers wide-angle performance perfect for dynamic landscape, architectural, and interior photography. The powerful Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) reduces camera shake and is the perfect solution for handheld and lowlight photography.
Smooth, accurate, highspeed focus is achieved through an enhanced inner focusing system. The Fujifilm 16-50mm uses lightweight internal glass as well as a high-precision stepper motor to keep the lens near silent. The optical design includes three aspherical and one extra-low dispersion (ED) element to reduce chromatic aberrations and keep your images sharp and clear and to reduce ghosting and lens flare. Macro-focusing allows you to get as close as 5.9 inches.
Originally released in 2013, the Fujifilm 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 XC OIS lens (Fuji part# 16401608) was replaced by the very similar, nearly identical Fujifilm 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 XC OIS II (Fuji part# 16527965) in 2015. Both models remain quite popular due to their compelling combination of convenient performance and value. Also available in Silver.
- XC (X-Mount Compact) Series Lens
- 24-75mm equivalent (35mm format)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- 12 all-glass elements in 10 groups
- Three aspherical elements
- One extra-low dispersion (ED) element
- Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) multilayer anti-reflective coating
- Seven rounded diaphragm blades
- 17 steps of exposure control in 1/3 stop increments
- Non-rotating 58mm filter thread
- Quick responsive stepping motor
- 15cm (5.9 in) minimum focus distance macro capability
Available accessories include: 58mm filters, reversible lens hood, front & rear caps.
Note: X-Pro1 & X-E1 users may need to update camera firmware to enable aperture adjustment via body command dial with XC lenses.